The masks service applies a mask to an image.
Limitations: Supported source image formats are JPG, PNG, TIFF and WEBP.
Options: Each mask application offers five options:
- Blend: determines the appearance of the mask (7 choices)
- Mask type: determines the mask type (11 choices)
- Opacity: determines the opaqueness of the mask (0 to 100)
- Hue: determines the hue of the mask (-180 to 180)
- Mask flip: gives options to flip the mask (5 choices)
If you plan to apply a mask to an image multiple times, we recommend you first upload the source image using the Upload method and then use the reference image ID. Otherwise, you can source the image by providing a file or a URL to an online image.
Requires an API key to be provided in the X-Picsart-API-Key request header.