The Edit service applies basic image editing to an input image.
The basic editing operations are resize, crop, flip, rotate and perspective manipulation.
Supported image formats are JPG, PNG, TIFF and WEBP. The resultant image cannot be bigger than the original source image. To get greater resolution, see the Upscale services.
- Define the crop dimensions: width and height
- Define the area of the cutout
- If the area is not defined, the cut out will be done with center-crop.
- Rotate the image
- By degrees (+180 to -180)
- The original image, after rotation, may be zoomed to fill in the area
- Flip the image: horizontally or vertically
- Choose the perspective view of the image: horizontal or vertical
- If you choose an Edit setting value out of the allowed range, the default value of the field will be used instead (see documentation below).
If you plan to apply a mask to an image multiple times, we recommend you first upload the source image using the Upload method and then use the reference image ID. Otherwise, you can source the image by providing a file or a URL to an online image.
Requires an API key to be provided in the X-Picsart-API-Key request header.
Use this file Edit.sh for cURL samples.