The masks previews service applies mask effects to a given input image and returns a preview (i.e., thumbnail) of the effect.
Limitations: To minimize the networking and processing loads, use the same input image size as the desired preview size. Supported source image formats are JPG, PNG, TIFF and WEBP.
- Maximum height or width of preview image is 240px
- You can set the size of the preview image
- You can choose blend which determines the appearance of the mask
- You can choose mask type
- You can set the mask's opacity
- You can set the mask's hue
- You can choose a mask flip
If you want to preview multiple effects of the same image, we recommend you first upload the source image using the Upload method and then use the reference image ID. Otherwise, you can source the image by providing a file or a URL to an online image.
Requires an API key to be provided in the X-Picsart-API-Key request header.
Use this file MasksPreview.sh for cURL samples.