- Double-check that all mandatory parameters have been provided
- Avoid providing
image_idsimultaneously. Only one of these should be included as input.
- Verify that your account has sufficient quotas. Check for the
X-Picsart-RateLimit-Availableheader in the response.
- Check the Status page to ensure there are no service degradations.
If you cannot to find a solution, please contact our support team.
- Provide as much detail as possible about the issue you are experiencing, including screenshots or screen recordings, to help our support team resolve the problem quickly.
- Capture the value of the
X-Picsart-Correlation-Idresponse header and include it in your report.
- Record the response body if it is an error response. Any HTTP status codes equal to or greater than 400 are considered error responses.
- Contact your account team or dev support engineer with the aforementioned information for future assistance.
Updated 4 days ago